PLEASE READ all the Requirements Carefully before sending pictures:
- It must contain at least one person looking at the camera, It can contain several people (up to 5 or 6 ..)
- No Personal Photos, just photos of unknown people.
- No Studio photos. The project is about people capturing their friend/family in an instant. (We are aware of missing an interesting era when all photos were made in a studio)
- The photo is at least 25 years old, this is not a strict rule but this is all about memory...
- The picture must be scanned "as is" no cropping, no "Photoshop" treatment, n(addition of type, borders, color changes). See photos on the site for examples.
- Attach either JPEG or PSD files to the email. DON'T send huge files, no more than 1.5 Mb
- Use a 80% minimum JPEG compression (high quality)
- Minimum size width: 576 pixels, height: 576 pixels.
We'll also look at a subjective criteria for posting the photos: The visual interest
If your photos are accepted, we'll send you a confirmation email. All Photos submitted will be protected under a Creative Commons License
When you click "Send your Photos" your email program will open, please, enter your name and any text written on the back of the photo.